Ah! I've been tagged! This is a fun little get to know ya game. I will be honest, I like little things like this and getting blogger awards but if I don't respond quick it gets away from me! And there's been a few awards that I received back before Christmas that I didn't get to respond to and pass on so I'm trying to redeem myself with this if that's ok! ☺
The beautiful and wonderful Stevie of Moore Babies tagged me! And so here goes!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4.Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
Eleven Fun Facts
1. I have only lived in Oklahoma.
2. I like driving trucks!
3. When I was little I used to stand on our back porch and pretend I was a rock star.
4. I like living in the country but also like being close to shopping!
5. I was a Brownie.
6. I love supporting my alma mater, Oklahoma State.
7. Oddly, I don't mind cleaning the toilet...it's sweeping the kitchen floor that I dislike!
8. All of my 'nice clothes' I hang to dry.
9. I'm pretty good at skits!
10. I can't roller skate, never got the balance while rolling down!
11. I'm 36 and just now experiencing the sell of a house and the purchase of a house.
Stevie's Questions For Me
1. Look back 10 years, is your life where you thought it would be?
For the most part yes. I need one more child for it to be a complete yes!
2. When do you fit blogging in?
After I put Lil' Hunkie to bed and during nap time.
3. How often to you cook dinner?
Most every night. My husband works 2 nights a week so not on those nights. Usually our eating out is on grocery shopping days, we'll get lunch and then lunch after church on Sundays.
4. What kind of music do you listen to?
Modern praise and worship, contemporary Christian. Occasionally, Johnny Cash, John Fogerty or ZZ Top, that's when my husband is watching a dvd or rocking their tunes out on the guitar.
5. Do you have any pets?
Not right now. I see a puppy in my future though!
6. What is your favorite thing to do at the beach?
Since I can't swim it would be to splash around and then soak in some rays!
7. If you were stuck on a dessert island, what book would you bring?
For sure my Bible!
8. Do you prefer going to bars or clubs?
Neither although I like to dance!
9. What is your ideal date night?
Dinner and a movie.
10. Where would you go on your next vacation if money were not an issue?
Italy! We've talked about it and looked at some villas...so beautiful!
11. What is your FAVORITE all time meal?
Steak, mashed potatoes and a really good salad.
Tag Eleven People
Lori @ A Little Slice of Special
Eva @ Delightful Creations
Lauren @ Summit Street Joy
Betsy @ Romance on a Dime
Marilyn @ The ArtsyGirl Connection
Jacqueline @ Chez Mukweto
Shannah @ Just Us Four
Lindsay @ Southern Lovely
Emily @ Putting Down Roots
Jennifer @ Dimples & Tangles
Clydia @ Three Mango Seeds
And 11 Questions for you lovelies!
1. What frustrates you the most about blogging?
2. What's one feature about yourself you'd like to change?
3. Which do you prefer, cooking or baking?
4. What's your dream vehicle?
5. What's your favorite color to wear?
6. What would you say is your decorating style?
7. Were you voted a personality in High School like Most Talented? If yes, which one?
If not, what should you have been voted?
8. In one sentence, what's your best advice on life in general?
9. What's your favorite sweet to indulge on?
10. Who's your celebrity crush?
11. How would you describe your husband in 2 words?